Securing new contracts — and keeping your existing contracts — will be the life-blood of your business going forward.
Chances are that winning tenders is an important part of your business development activity. But you and your key managers probably have a hard enough time keeping up with your day jobs: maybe your core capability is not in writing, but in managing the work your company is great at.
If you or your key managers get tied up for days on end writing or managing a tender bid — then you should consider outsourcing that task.
Plan A can offer a confidential and proven professional tender bid management service.
Because we are the most experienced tender writing company in New Zealand, we know how the best tenders in your industry are winning contracts. And we'll use that knowledge to help you win your next big contract.
Our hands-on assistance can help you deliver a compelling, high quality tender proposal to meet your deadlines — on time, every time.
Our tender bid management services include:
- Reviewing pre-qualification or Request for Tender documents to identify the contract requirements.
- Facilitating a bid strategy session with your key personnel to develop your unique selling proposition;
- Developing a tender submission timeline – and managing it to ensure information inputs, writing, design and the bid presentation are all complied and delivered to meet the deadline.
- Reviewing all writing content and formatting; and liaising with your key people to create an accurate, sharp and consistent document which meets the tender requirements;
- Organising graphic design and production of all deliverables of the tender proposal (covers, folders, tabs, CDs, labels etc.)
- Compiling the tender bid for you in hard and electronic format
- Preparing your presentations and briefing you for tender meetings.
We have many years experience providing these services to a range of companies — from SMEs to multi-nationals.
If you would like some expert help, contact us now to talk about your needs