Are you facing a tight tender deadline?
Will you be burning midnight oil to get your RFP response complete and in the tender box on time?
Do you need to improve your Non-Price attributes scores?
Maybe you simply need some independent expert writing help to make your tender a winner!
Writing tender responses is probably not your core business.
But the difference between a GREAT tender – and an average one – can have a significant impact on your business success.
Plan A can help! We're just one click away!
Plan A is Australasia's leading tender writing company. Our core team of experienced tender writers and tender managers all have substantial business management experience, combined with qualifications and backgrounds in engineering, science, IT, marketing and law. We provide a confidential and professional service.
Our bid writers are highly experienced in managing and writing tenders based on government procurement methods in both Australia and New Zealand, as well as international tenders submitted in Europe, the USA and Asia.
Our tender managers will integrate with your team smoothly and efficiently to work through the tender process. The result — a high quality document with the best chance of winning your bid.
Our tender writing services include:
- Writing and managing your tender proposal from scratch
- Peer review, proofing and rewriting sections of your tender
- Shadow evaluation of your draft response against tender criteria
- Facilitating a tender bid strategy session to develop your 'win themes'
- Developing systems and templates for you that will minimise the time and effort it takes you to put a quality bid together
- Graphic design of all proposal deliverables — specialist assistance with diagrams, organisation charts, formatting and document presentation
- Printing and collating your total tender proposal
- Creating and coaching tender bid presentations
Plan A's professional tender writers work either:
- Remotely in our fully serviced offices with email, phone, Skype for Business, and fast internet connections; or
- Onsite with your team when required.
Plan A will also help you successfully grow your business through tender submissions. Our experienced staff can:
- Review and make recommendations on how you can improve your tendering processes and tender document quality
- Audit your policies and procedures; and write policies and procedures that meet your organisation's needs and show your competence in specific areas;
- Manage your total tender submission;
- Train and coach your staff in-house to improve the quality of the tenders they write
Expert tendering help is the best way to boost your chances of winning.
Plan A's team of experienced professional tender writers and tender managers is ready to help you. Contact us now.