NEW half-day workshop!
This essential course gives you the tools and knowledge you need to compete to win in the new post-Covid world of tendering
- What do Tender Evaluators look for?
- What will ‘Agile Procurement’ mean for you?
- What does the Government’s new Procurement Charter mean for you?
- What are Broader Outcomes? What do they mean for your tenders?
- What is the Supplier Code of Conduct? How to demonstrate you meet its requirements.
- What are The Provincial Growth Fund (PGF) Objectives? How to win tenders for PGF projects.
When, where and how much?
Public classroom-based courses (refer registration form for dates): $500 +GST per person (minimum numbers apply)
In-house for larger groups: POA
Please note that payment is due prior to the course. Your place on the course will be confirmed on receipt of payment. Regretfully, we cannot provide refunds for cancellations that are made within a week of the course date. A 50% refund or transfer to another course may be possible if you need to reschedule between now and a week prior to the course. There may be a cost associated with transferring, to cover costs already incurred.
Please complete and submit this form to register.
In-house course - your place, your time