Click here to download a flier about our tender support services.
Securing new contracts – and keeping your existing contracts – may be the life-blood of your business going forward.
Chances are that winning tenders is an important part of your business development activity. But you and your key managers probably have a hard enough time keeping up with your day jobs: maybe your core capability is not in writing, but in managing the work your company is great at.
What's more, it's hard for you to know what the best tenders in your industry are like these days – all, how often do you get to see tenders from other companies?
If you or your key people get tied up for days on end writing or managing a tender bid, or you need to lift your tenders to a point where you'll be up there with the best, you should consider getting outsourced professional help.
Plan A can offer a confidential and proven professional tender development service.
We can help you deliver a compelling, high quality tender proposal to meet your deadlines – on time every time.
Our tendering services include:
- Reviewing pre-qualification or Request for Tender documents to identify the contract requirements
- Facilitating a bid strategy session with your key personnel to develop your unique selling proposition
- Developing a tender submission timeline – and managing it to ensure information inputs, writing, design and the bid presentation are all complied and delivered to meet the deadline
- Reviewing all writing content and formatting; and liaising with your key people to create an accurate, sharp and consistent document which meets the tender requirements
- Organising graphic design and production of all deliverables of the tender proposal (covers, folders, tabs, CDs/USB sticks, labels etc.)
- Compiling the tender bid for you in hard copy and electronic format
- Preparing your presentations and briefing you for tender meetings.
Across our team we have many years experience providing these services to a range of companies – from SMEs to multi-nationals globally.
Click here to download your free guide to tendering.
If you would like some expert help, contact us now to talk about your needs.